Fiber Cement Siding Installation in Suffolk County Long Island and the Five Boroughs
The remodeling contractors at Renovate Right NY offer residents a wide array of services including remodeling, repairs, replacements, and inspections. One of our specialties is the installation and repair of fiber cement siding.
There are several things you may want to ask yourself when considering a siding material for your home. You’ll not only want to find something that fits your budget, but also something that is worth the investment.
Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding
Cost Effectiveness – This is not just the price to install but how long the product will last, whether you will have future expenses such as painting or repair, and how well it will withstand harsh weather elements before it becomes damaged.
You will also want to think about energy savings. Some materials are more insulated than others. You can also have an extra layer of insulation added as well as siding to certain types.
Most people are concerned with the environment, and specifically in the construction industry the type of material, how it’s manufactured, and how biodegradable it is are all considered. Whether or not the material is environmentally friendly could be a factor for you.
Cement Board Siding Options
Made of wood pulp fiber and cement, Fiber Cement Siding is a relatively new material that is extremely durable, resistant to natural elements and extreme harsh weather conditions, is easy to maintain, provides another layer of insulation, and is also very easy to clean.
- It is noted to be rot-proof, water-proof, hurricane force wind resistant, and is tough as nails. It won’t buckle, warp, or crack.
- Fiber cement siding is extremely strong, making it easy to install. It also comes in a wide range of styles and is manufactured with numerous choices that can mimic other siding materials such as natural stone, wood, and even brick.
- One of the best features of fiber cement siding is that it performs really well in hurricanes, hail storms, and other harsh weather. This means not only the exterior of your home will be protected, but all your assets inside including your loved ones.
- Fiber cement is one of the longest lasting materials available which is why it is the favorite among homeowners for the last 20 years. It is recommended for all climates and is great for use in high humidity areas of the country.
- It is great to use in green houses, bath houses, pool houses, sauna areas, above cooking stoves or ovens and kitchen sinks.
Renovate Right NY provides fiber cement siding installation and repair services. We offer design consultation services that can help you with any decisions you need to make in planning your remodeling or installation project.
Make it easy on yourself, let us bring samples to you and help you with your siding choices. Just give us a call at the number below and be sure to check out our online savings area of our website for valuable discounts and coupons!
Our Siding Contractors Provide:
- Cement Board Siding
- Siding Options
- House Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Siding Installation
- Hardie Board Siding
- Exterior Siding
- Concrete Siding
- Siding Repair Services
A house surrounded by a white picket fence was once an element of the standard of what a dream house should be like. Today, many people still aspire to achieve that but with the advancement in technology, that picket fence doesn’t have to be made of wood anymore. Vinyl fences have become a popular fencing…